“Leadership is not something you learn once and for all. It is an ever-evolving pattern of skills, talents, and ideas that grow and change as you do.” –Sheila Murray Bethel
To support leaders as the deal with ever changing work environments and strategies, EPP Management Consulting offers a 10 module training session called The Essentials of Leadership Training. Through highly interactive sessions with hands-on practice, participants learn practical leadership skills to increase engagement, work through management challenges, and increase overall productivity and effectiveness. During the session, participants learn the following topics – custom sessions are also available:
- Leadership – it’s a whole new mind set
- Time management – we all know it. Why don’t we do it?
- Knowing yourself so you can lead others – building the foundation
- Situational leadership and other flexible leadership models
- Helping staff increase performance – the easy way
- Secrets to staff satisfaction, motivation and engagement
- Training and development
- Communicating to inspire
- Change leadership – how to manage the people side of change
In addition, EPP Management Consulting offers interactive DiSC workshops so that participants can learn about their unique behavior tendencies which impact all aspects of life – relationships, learning, communication, teamwork, etc. By learning about ourselves and how our behaviours impact relationships, we can then make improvements in how we lead, coach, communicate, and interact with others.